MOTUL 800 motorcycle engine oil is 100% synthetic 2-Stroke motorcycle racing lubricant developed for Factory Teams.
- keeps engines and exhaust power valves clean and well lubricated
- prevents piston rings and exhaust power valves from locking
- very high lubricating properties for low friction and wear
- perfect lubrication when running on wet weather conditions
- Suitable for premix
- Suitable for all types of gasoline
Application: Engine lubricants
Engine: Type: 2-Stroke
API Standards: API TC – JASO FD - ISO-L-EGD
JASO Standards: JASO FD under N°033MOT064
- Formula developed for Road Racing Grand Prix Teams. Suitable for all kind of gasoline up to 124 octane
- All racing premix 2 stroke engines fitted on Racing bikes and operating at high revs and under high load.
MOTUL 800 2T Engine Oil PROPERTIES
Color Visual ORANGE
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.927
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 157.4 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 19.2 mm²/s
Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 140
Flash point ASTM D92 274°C / 525°F
MOTUL 800 2T Motor Oil Mixing RECOMMENDATIONS
Mixing ratio: ROAD RACING GRAND PRIX from 3% to 4% (from 33:1 to 25:1)
In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%.
Adjust according to your own use
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.