MOTO A2 PLUS Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset is the new improved version upgrade where 2 person bluetooth pairing communication is simpler. However there are many steps in order for pairing with MOTO A2. Support pairing with MOTO A2 with MOTO A2 PLUS and vice versa.
MOTO A2 PLUS bluetooth headset is one of cheapest popular crystal clear bluetooth communication. With powerful speakers, rain resistant MOTO A2 PLUS bluetooth headset allow you to listen to phone call handsfree on your Bluetooth mobile smartphone, listen to stereo music or GPS navigation Google map voice instructions which makes life easier for motorcycle delivery riders.
This is especially useful for motorcycle delivery riders who are always on the road eg GRABFOOD/ FOODPANDA / DELIVEROO dispatch riders
- intuitive simple one touch operation
- BLUETOOTH VERSION 5.0
- HFP/HS A2DP / AVRCP
- support 2 person intercom
- waterproof rain capabilities
- crystal clear noise free sound
- super bass HI FI speakers
- BOOM MIKE clear voice even at 120km/h
- suitable for flip up modular / open face / jet styled motorcycle helmet
MOTO A2 PLUS Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset advantages
Advantage: Waterproofness which is critical for those motorcycle dispatch/delivery riders who are always on the road may face unexpected rainshowers.
Advantage: Crystal clear noise free interference compare to other brands which may lose signal or trouble in bluetooth connection
MOTO A2 PLUS Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Powerful battery standby
- rechargeable battery 10 hours standby up to 2 weeks
- operation time up to 16 hours (operation timing may vary)
- charging time 2 hours by USB cable
MOTO A2 PLUS Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset ACCESSORIES include
- moto A2 PLUS control unit
- BOOM MIKE high performance speakers
- velcro tape
- charging cable
- speaker padding
- headset clamp
--1 YEAR warranty (from delivered item completed) warranty from local seller
--for 1 to 1 replacement customer have to pay SGD $25 for shipping costs back to manufacturer ( please keep invoice receipt )
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.